- This event has passed.
September 21 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
What: Blood Drive thru Community Blood Center
Where: Jacob’s Well BANNER HALL, 1617 W. 42nd St., Kansas City, MO 64111
When: Tuesday 09/21/21 (11:00 am – 04:00 pm)
Please wear a face mask to your donation. If you do not have one, we will provide you with a mask upon your arrival. Remember to bring a photo ID or donor ID card. For questions about eligibility due to travel outside the U.S., medications or medical conditions call 1.800.688.0900.
To learn more about the importance of donating at this time and to answer your questions about COVID-19, please visit www.savealifenow.org/coronavirus
- Must wear a mask or face covering
- Will have their temperature taken
- Must bring photo ID or donor ID card
- Must be 14 days symptom free if recovered from COVID-19
- May NOT donate if they have a positive diagnostic test or experienced symptoms of -COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- May NOT donate if they are currently on self-quarantine restrictions
A message from the CBC website…