Attention teenagers, parents, and youth workers of all kinds!
We’re lucky to live in a city that cares about it’s teenagers. Across the metro this month, there are multiple events directed toward youth, parents and youth workers that Jacob’s Well has been invited to join. You’ll find each listed below. Click the hyperlinked text for more information on all four of these offerings.
Exploring Faith and Science with Young People Youthfront training with Andy Root
– Who: Youthworkers of all kinds
– When: Thursday, October 2, 9:00AM-1:00PM
– Where: Christ Community Church (Brookside) – 400 West 67th St, Kansas City, MO
Moment Maker Parenting Seminar with Carlos Whittaker
– Who: Parents of teenagers
– When: Sunday, October 9, 6:30-8:30PM
– Where: Hillcrest Covenant Church – 8801 Nall Ave, Prairie Village, KS
The Next Time I Fall in Love YoungLife Event with Chap Clark
– Who: High School Students interested in learning about sex and dating.
– When: Friday, October 21, 7:00-8:00PM
– Where: Colonial Presbyterian Church – 9500 Wornall, Kansas City, MO
The Hurt Seminar YoungLife Event with Chap Clark
– Who: Youthworkers, Parents, Teachers, Coaches, Mentors, Etc.
– When: Saturday, October 22, 1:00-4:00PM
– Where: YWAM Kansas City Campus – 10121 Grandview Rd, Kansas City, MO